Create enduring social change and enterprise success.
Companies, their leaders and shareholders are striving to meet the concerns of the public, and to manage the exposure of the drive to transparency. They’re adopting–or in some cases struggling to understand–social engagement problems that might be ‘corporate philanthropy,’ ‘corporate social responsibility,’ ’cause marketing,’ or something deeper.
We support them through discussions about their purpose, social contract, and long-term value. At the other end of the spectrum, as the charity / non-profit world struggles with fundraising and diminishing donor capacity, they’re widely applying business approaches, bringing significant innovation to their sector. We consult to these social enterprises, and the agencies that are supporting growth of this burgeoning sector.
Whether it’s social purpose strategies, behaviour change programmes, or stakeholder mapping and engagement, our social purpose consulting translates authentic intentions into transformative results. We uncover opportunities for you to strengthen relationships, deliver stronger business results and collaborate with partners to work toward progressive and enduring social change. Our social purpose consulting services include:
- Social purpose definition
- Competitive reviews
- Social landscape and activity audits
- Social capital and community investment strategies
- Community-based social actions
- Behaviour change strategies
- Cross-sector partnerships
- Advocacy/public issues management
- Community engagement and relations
- Employer branding
- Stakeholder conversations and engagement
- Return on Social Investment (ROSI) measurement
Cathy Duncan, Program Manager, Business Development Power Smart Marketing, Commercial Sector